Friday 5 October 2012

Book Workshops Here!


Guess what? I updated this blog so that you can book your workshop online! Wow, I may be creative with my hands but I think I may be getting this IT thing!! We will have to have a DIY Computer Class next! 

Anyway all tutors are booked and ready and we have the exciting new timetable for next year too. This will be updated on here as soon as possible ready to take bookings.

We are possibly considering at this time transforming our own premises for our Spring 2013 Term which will include a craft shop and wait for it....an all day wedding fair with local suppliers showcasing their skills much like they would at a wedding fair.

I am so excited about this project and I hope you are too! Progress for our winter wedding fair is coming along too so keep checking back for more information!

Don’t delay get booked, its not long to go and spaces are filling up!

See you there,
Liz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment