Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hello all! All been a little of you in any but hey I am writing for me! Well some more has progressed, yes it has! I have my first tutor onboard, that of Linda from Petal Power who will teaching the Flower Arranging and centrepiece workshop, she is also going to teach within that session alternative bouquets using buttons, ribbons, foam, feathers and dried or fabric flowers. Not one to be missed this workshop is likely to be the most popular. Here are a few examples of alternative bouquets (not Lindas I must add) and some of Lindas floral work! Hope you enjoy, in the next few days I will posting the actual workshops that will be taking place 11 workshops, 8 weeks. Thanks again xx 














Credits to a lady working in America for these photos, I will post the name and address and details shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment